Mcwhorter 7mm STW

Reemty J

LRH Team Member
Thank you Lee!!!!! Folks here is a follow up on that rifle purchase, it was advertised at being able to shoot three 195 Berger’s in .313 @ 100 yards……. I guess those folks at McWhorter know what they are doing. I shot this group this morning off the bench, produced as advertised! Thanks Kyle Rovig from Doerun, Georgia.

Last edited:

ButterBean

LRH Team Member
Thank you Lee!!!!! Folks here is a follow up on that rifle purchase, it was advertised at being able to shoot three 195 Berger’s in .313 @ 100 yards……. I guess those folks at McWhorter know what they are doing. I shot this group this morning off the bench, produced as advertised! Thanks Kyle.
Nice trigger work

SeboCreek

LRH Team Member
Noticed he was missing from website picture. See he formed LLC back in 2020 so must have been noncompete until now. Hate to see a problem. They were a great team.

Last edited:

FEENIX

LRH Team Member
I am rolling around the idea of buying one of these rifles and getting it in the pinnacle stock, looking at shooting 195’s.... anyone has experiences or opinions on this rifle? Thanks.
Montana has plenty of excellent and reputable gunsmiths to build it for you, but that's just me. Keep it local and establish a good working relationship with him/them.

FEENIX

LRH Team Member
Thank you Lee!!!!! Folks here is a follow up on that rifle purchase, it was advertised at being able to shoot three 195 Berger’s in .313 @ 100 yards……. I guess those folks at McWhorter know what they are doing. I shot this group this morning off the bench, produced as advertised! Thanks Kyle Rovig from Doerun, Georgia.
OOPS, my previous post was too late. Enjoy!