• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Mcwhorter 6.5 weatherby mag

paulatherton21

McWhorter Custom Rifles - 6.5 Wby magnum. This is a custom rifle built by Mcwhorter custom rifles as featured on the hunting show " Brush Country Monsters". This is chambered in McWhorter's own 6.5 Wby magnum which is a 257Wby . case necked up to 6.5. It has been fired less than 10 times and comes with hand loads and all data from McWhorter. This is a flat shooting, deep penetrating round perfect for long range applications. It features a McMillan stock with a fluted Hart 26" barrel and muzzle break. It is built on a Stiller action and comes with a matched Swarovski Z3 4-12 x 50mm scope with a custom turret built specifically for that round and calibrated out to 650 yards. The metal work is cerakoted black with matching Talley light weight rings. The LOP is 13 1/2 '". This is a pleasurable round with long reach and power to do the job. The rifle is in excellent condition. I have 37 loaded rounds with 140 berger vld hunting. Norma brass... as also about 70 new Norma brass..and even the dies for 6.5 weatherby.... To buy just the rifle new from mcwhorter is 5675 dollars... this rifle is basically brand new...I'll sell everything for 5500 obo shipped to your ffl... also I'd b possibly open to trades

Attachments

• IMG_0111_3.jpg
    IMG_0111_3.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0114_3.jpg
    IMG_0114_3.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0113_3.jpg
    IMG_0113_3.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 13
Paul, nice rifle. I am having a 6.5MM STW built that will be ready for delivery by September. I am a huge 30 cal fan, but like the LR ballistics of the .264's and the fact that they are not punishing to shoot! I put my 6.5x284 on here an hour or so ago.

Good luck with the sale.

Greg

I remembered your name and email. I would sell mine to your dad for $3000 plus shipping. That is my reserve on Gun Broker now. Would prolly come to around $3075 depending on where shipped UPS ground including insurance.