• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

McWhorter 300 WSM

Bighorn191

McWhorter 300 WSM, Stiller action with Helically Fluted bolt, machined handle, pinned recoil lug, 8/40s, mod. M-16 extractor, Jewell trigger, BDL bottom metal, Krieger #5 Fluted Matchgrade barrel 24″ plus custom muzzlebrake. McMillan BDL model Edge with Monte Carlo cheekpiece, custom polane painted, Dark SS Cerakote (baked on, not air dry) on all metal surfaces for ultimate weatherproofing. Rifle weighs just 6 lbs 12 oz and is perfectly balanced. Rifle shot .366″ avg with 185 Berger VLD-Hunting bullets. American Rifle Company M10 medium rings. Swarovski Z6 2.5-15x44 BT scope, plex reticle and (2) turrets, bubble level.

Original owner of this 4 year old rifle and it has approx 125 rounds through it. It is very accurate! I have brass, loaded ammo and dies for it. It's in great condition with just a few slight marks on the end of the bolt handle and a few stock nicks. Love this rifle but haven't used it in a few years and probably won't. Have (2) other McWhorters I use more.

To duplicate this rifle retail would be approx. $8600. I'm going to start at $6400. No trades, just looking to sell it. Not looking to separate scope just yet.
IMG_0967.jpg
IMG_0968.jpg
IMG_0969.jpg
IMG_0970.jpg

Recent Posts