• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

McWHORTER 243 22-250

geo4061

A friend of mine is taking up predator hunting and would like to have a McWhorter in 243 or 22-250. He might settle for one of these calibers in an EH-1 stock. Let me know what you have. I will pass it on. Thanks

A friend of mine is taking up predator hunting and would like to have a McWhorter in 243 or 22-250. He might settle for one of these calibers in an EH-1 stock. Let me know what you have. I will pass it on. Thanks
I don't usually sell anything but I have a McWhorter 243 that might have 60 rounds down it.
That was just putting a group together for it. have no idea what it needs to bring but if he's a suspect let me know and I'll text him some pics.

Hello, I have a brand new McWhorter 6.5 SAUM.....I know it's not the specified caliber(s) but it would work nicely for anything from varmint to whitetail.
I bought the gun this past summer/fall....for what reason I just don't know. It was an impulse purchase and I really need to sell it.
Other than the load development by McWhorter, the rifle has only been fired 6-8 times when I first took delivery.
It's topped with a Swarovski Z8i 2.3-18x56, with the custom ballistic turret dialed in for the load. And lemme tell ya, it's as clear as ive ever seen.....simply flawless.
I have around 70-75 hand loads....140gr Berger VLD. And the rIfle shoots one ragged hole at 100. The McWhorter specs tested at .29 or .31 MOA.
I have around $8500 in the rifle and scope.
Other than one trip to the range it's been sitting in the save......I have a couple of other McWhorter builds and another custom in .280AI and I always reach for it when I head out.
This is the only pic I have handy but will gladly send more if interested.
thanks
Mark Taylor
E68A4A6E-42B3-4AB6-9001-33FB06664F53.jpeg

Gentlemen thank you for your response. Bullmark you have a great looking rifle. He has a lot of 243 ammo so for now it's 243. Tim I will Pm you.

Not a 22-250 or 243 but I am thinking of selling my McWhorter in a 6br repeater. Great varmint rifle but I never use it and it is sitting in the back of my safe.

Last edited: