MCR 300 Ultra Mag

Kevin Cram

Here's one of the latest to leave the shop.

Remington 700 Stainless BDL with high polished action and Floorplate
Spiral Fluted Bolt
Sako Extractor
Badger Bolt Knob polished
Speedlock fire control
Wyatts Extended Mag Box
Jewel Trigger
Holland recoil lug
Brux barrel
Sendero Contour
1-11 Twist
6 Straight Flutes
Polished with blackened out flutes
3 Port Muscle Brake
McMillan Lazzeroni Thumbhole stock 60% Black 40% Forrest Green
Pachmayr Decelorator Pad
Automotive Clear Finish
Pillar Bedded
Burris Signature Rings

This rifle looks way better in person as the clear coat finish and high polished meatl makes the rifle just shine. Hope you enjoy !!

DaleThompson300UltraMag1.jpg

DaleThompson300UltraMag2.jpg

DaleThompson300UltraMag3.jpg

DaleThompson300UltraMag4.jpg

DaleThompson300UltraMag6.jpg

DaleThompson300UltraMag5.jpg

My apologies on the barrel. Since the barrel was ordered by the customer I didn't have it marked in the work order and was just going off my memory of the brand and twist. I guess that's why I need everything written down. Getting older sucks.:D I'm glad everyone likes the rifle, I'm sure it will shoot even better than it looks.

gun)Well I finally got a chance to shoot today. I didn't want to break in the barrel with my loads so I purchased some factory ammo and headed out. I wasn't expecting too much for accuracy with the factory loads but to my surprise 5 shot groups measuring .374 outside. Kevin you build one hell of a rifle! I didn't think it would be possible to actually have it shoot better than it looks and I would say with the amount of looks the rifle received at the range today it might be a toss up. Either way I couldn't be happier.:D

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.