• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED McMillan Tac 338 Lapua

Bob Beck

Gentlemen,

I have a McMillan Tac 338 Lapua for sale. This rifle was one I took in on trade personally. It is in great shape with just mild use. Not even 100 rounds fired in total.

It is Olive colored and has a Blacked out bolt. It is on a McMillan A5 fully Adjustable stock with Detachable Box Magazine and has extra Magazine too. Of course it is built with the McMillan Proprietary Receiver with 20 MOA McMillan Rail and Jewel Trigger set at 2lbs. Lastly it has there 28" Tactical Barrel with Muzzle Break.

Now on top it has a NightForce 5.5-22x56mm HighSpeed Zerostop with Mil Dot Reticle. Also NightForce Ultralite Rings.

This is quit a rare find as there are rarely ever any used McMillan rifles.

Cost $7000 shipped, insured to your FFL. Please send me a PM for your questions or purchase.

Attachments

• L1000739.jpg
    L1000739.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 51
  • L1000740.jpg
    L1000740.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 50
  • L1000741.jpg
    L1000741.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 43
Gentlemen,

As I stated before this rifle has a set of NightForce Ultralite Rings and a 5.5-22x56mm HighSpeed Zerostop with Mil Dot Reticle on top of it right now. However after checking some of the additional components I have on hand currently, this what I can do:

I will add to this rifle/scope package a NightForce Top Half of Ring with Bubble and ADI/ACI Mount. As well as your choice of ADI or ACI.

I also have scopes on hand to allow you to choose the Reticle Of your choice. You can choose from the following scope options: all scopes are 5.5-22x56mm with HighSpeed Zerostop Turret, in either the Velocity 1000, NP-R1, MOAR, or the Mil Dot Reticle.

The rifle also comes with a Pelican Hard case that is foam cut for this rifle.

Lastly I can create some real value for this purchase at a total cost of $6750 shipped.

Thanks again guys and message me to make your purchase.

What is the total weight of this monster. Also a round count, twist of barrel and barrel maker.

Brianc74,

The weight of the rifle is 14 lbs 2 ounces according to our shipping scale as it sites in the pictures with magazine and all.

The barrel was made by Schneider Barrels.

Round count is extremely low at under 100 rounds. This is on the high side. realistically between 60-80 total.

I wish.. i would have to sell my current custom lapua.. almost worth it.. almost.. awesome rifle though i shot one of these rifles.. they are a Cadillac no joke.. good luck bob love the show by the way

Yes this thing is a bad dude for sure!

Thanks for the good word and support on our show!

Bob

I think you need to sweeten the pot even more. I think the buyer should get an autographed rifle and be able to appear on one of your shows as the shooter!

Thoughts?????????

Sweeten the pot more!

This particular rifle is a Tactical Model, so my signature would not be worthy! Although I do appreciate your support with our show!

However I may be able to make a great offer to the purchaser of this rifle! I will give the buyer a voucher to attend one of our shooting schools that is in conjunction with all of our major partners for FREE... The buyer will have to handle his or her own logistics for the class, but the marksmanship class will be on me!

It smells a bit sweeter now!

Sweetin the pot???? Lol a tac 338 and a nightforce for the price of just the rifle new lol.. i want that pot bad:)

This is exactly what I'm looking for!!! I'm new to this world & liking it so far!!!!

I'd need the class for sure!!!!

Would you take $6500 for the package with the school??

I also like the idea of being on the show!!! I love it!!!! The show is what got me hooked!!!

Keep on keeping on!!!!

:)

Re: Sold..McMillan Tac 338 Lapua. Sold..

This rifle has been sold!

Thanks guys.