• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED McMillan mcswirl LA stock for sale cheap

MOD7NUT

I have a used McMillan LA rem 700 stock for sale. It has been bedded and will have to be redone, but in great condition and hey, where else can you get a McMillan stock for $250 shipped. BDL bottom metal and a little larger than sendero barrel channel. Text for pics, 918-630-5044, posted on other sites very soon so move fast if you want it, clearing things out.

Please don't message seller with questions and payment inquiry's. Wasn't comfortable sending 2100 via a unsecured money order so asked about PayPal and he said was gonna make one then later replied send money to someone else's. Seemed bit dodgy. But then best of all he started calling names and said gonna find where I live. Hope everyone just buys and pays what he asks without question.

Not gonna start a ******* contest, but will be more than happy to send anyone who needs it the entire text messages between me and Rms479. I have bought and sold a lot on here, never any problems and this is the first of these public outings on long-range, hope this is not a trend. I answered a lot of questions and was asking $2500 but went to $2100 so I don't know where the answering questions and paying what I ask is coming from, then accused me of being dodgy and saying I was asking too much and he could build one cheaper, when it got to be a nuisance I had enough. Sour grapes.
I would be happy to send all correspondence to the administrators to see what can be done.

MOD7NUT is good to go folks! I've sent him money via PayPal and USPS money orders......as a matter of fact I just purchased a Stiller predator SA and Manners MCSL olive stock........no worries deal with confidence! And also thanks for the Meopta 6-18 MOD7NUT.