McMillan Compact stock LA Edge

Elkbelter

McMillan Edge technology stock. Compact model. Long action M700.
Weighs 24 oz exactly. Previously skim bedded.
Remington magnum barrel contour--which is like a #5.
No swivel studs. 13.5" lop
$475
20190420_120439.jpg 20190420_115800.jpg 20190420_115858.jpg 20190420_120023.jpg 20190420_120039 (2).jpg

Zhomeguy

Ok im interested, rem mag contour or #5 of which manufacturer...could i get a full length photo of barrel channel, thx...maybe a measurement if forearm end barrel channel width also b helpful...thanks

Elkbelter

I don't have access to stock at this moment but it was designed for a factory Remington magnum contour--just like a 7mag or 300 win 700.

Elkbelter

Correction-this stock was designed for the standard Remington contour (30-06).
It was opened up a touch to fit one step larger contour.
$425

Latest Classifieds

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce