McMillan Center-Grip Stocks

Ernie

SPONSOR
With the SP forum going away just after the first of the year, I wanted to give everyone a heads up that I just put in a good sized order yesterday with McMillan for the XP-100 center-grip stocks.
They are all solid fill fiberglass, fully inletted with the forend channel opened up for a Sendero/Remington Varmint taper (You can open them up further though if needed).
Each one also comes with the T-Nut installed for a sling swivel stud in the forend.
These are all molded in marble colors.
Wait time cane be 6-12 months, with my latest order being filled in 3 months-I was in shock with that one. 6-8 months has been more typical.
Colors below that I have ordered multiples in:

Center-Grip GAP Ambush

Center-Grip Urban Ambush

Center-Grip 70% Olive and 30% Black

Center-Grip Vertical Marble 70% Olive and 30% Black

Center-Grip Vertical Marble 50% Black, 35% DK Gray, and 15% LT Gray

Center-Grip 50% Black, 35% DK Gray, and 15% LT Gray

Email me a ernieemily [at] yahoo.com or PM me, and I can put you down for a specific stock. No deposit or payment, until it arrives. We can visit about other things via PM or email.

These must be bedded to be used.
There is an aluminum block that must be tapped for the back action screw.

With the SP forum going away just after the first of the year, I wanted to give everyone a heads up that I just put in a good sized order yesterday with McMillan for the XP-100 center-grip stocks.
They are all solid fill fiberglass, fully inletted with the forend channel opened up for a Sendero/Remington Varmint taper (You can open them up further though if needed).
Each one also comes with the T-Nut installed for a sling swivel stud in the forend.
These are all molded in marble colors.
Wait time cane be 6-12 months, with my latest order being filled in 3 months-I was in shock with that one. 6-8 months has been more typical.
Colors below that I have ordered multiples in:

Center-Grip GAP Ambush

Center-Grip Urban Ambush

Center-Grip 70% Olive and 30% Black

Center-Grip Vertical Marble 70% Olive and 30% Black

Center-Grip 50% Black, 35% DK Gray, and 15% LT Gray

Email me a ernieemily [at] yahoo.com or PM me, and I can put you down for a specific stock. No deposit or payment, until it arrives. We can visit about other things via PM or email.

These must be bedded to be used.
There is an aluminum block that must be tapped for the back action screw.
I never knew there was a forum until today and looking over past posts.

Can I see those various stock colors at McMillans or do you have them and can provide pictures. I can provide you my email if you wish. I don't know if that is allowed on this site as an occasional user. I do look daily at the emails LRH sends out though I never saw specialty handgun before.

dSfG8pjl.jpg