McMillan BIG MAC 50 Stock

Could you post pictures of this stock?

I want to see /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Here it is. This is not the Modified A-5L, it is the standard A-5L.
404804.jpg

JOel is making a modified stock for me now for a long bdl in black, green and brown that will be self-inletted for a vented bedding block.. Joel, when you can, pls post photos of my stock. Overbore

Hey guys, I 've decided to have Joel build one of his stocks for my 338 Allen Mag. It will be the modified A-5L with 3" forend, just like the one in the picture.

Wildcat

Wildcat , you won't be dissapointed. You also be hard pressed to find better customer service !!

Hey Joel , I got my little problem fixed with my stock. Thanks for your help with that.

I think a regualr A-5 weighs around 3 Pounds, the BIG MAC, I believe is 5 pounds, and the stock Joel is building, for me, is 5 pounds. He is adding weight to my A-5L, so it's going to weigh around 8 pounds. I need the extra weight due to the long and heavy barrel. I am using a 32", 1.500 tapered to 1.400 barrel, so the extra weight will help balance the rifle a little better.

Wildcat

Crowmag-Rifle-looks-awesome.-I-am-thinking-of-having-Joel-paint-my-stock-black-if-it's-possible.-I-will-be-using-his-larger-A-5L-with-3"-forend-that-will-handle-the-large-M8000-action-and-my-Lilja-32"-1.500-tapered-to-1.400-barrel.

The-stock-will-be-laminite-can-you-paint-laminite-stocks-a-single-color-like-matte-black?

Wildcat

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.