McMillan and Trade Shows

McMillan

<strong>Official Sponsor of LRH</strong>
This is just a quick notice to let everyone know our schedule for the next six weeks. It might limit my access to LRH though I will had my trusty Ipad and try to keep up with any questions you guys might have First we will be at the Dallas Safari Club Jan 5-8th. This is our second year at this show and we hope to see a lot you our friends and customers. January 17th thru the 20th we'll be in las Vegas at the Sands Convention Center for what I think is our 24th consecutive SHOT Show. Feb 1st thru the 4th we will be back in Vegas at the Mandalay Bat Convention Center for the Safari Club International Convention. This will be our 4th year at this show. I just want anyone who is planning on attending any of these shows to know you are welcome to come by the booth and hand out. You might even want to use our booth as a meeting place for you and you friends. We love to see our customers and forum mates while at these shows.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.