• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Mcmillan A3 Remington 700 BDL SA

tappt6977

Remington 700 SA BDL Mcmillan A3 stock in a marble medium tan bedded in marine-tex. The barrel channel will accomodate an M24 or Very Heavy contour and an oversized recoil lug. The LOP is the standard 13.5. fixed with a Pachmayr Decelerator butt pad. A set of Quick Disconnect bushings has also been installed. I will include matching standard Remington trigger guard painted in KG Guncoat. The stock does not have any major scratches or dings. The bedding work was done by American Precision Arms. I decided to use a AICS for my build plan.
$500 shipped in the lower 48 states

Sold Pending Funds

MCMA3002.jpg

MCMA3005.jpg

MCMA3006.jpg

Last edited:
Possible Trades:
I need a quality rifle scope with decent magnification (3.5x10, 4.5 x 14, 6 x 18, 6.5 x 20). I would consider trades for a Nightforce, Leupold Mark 4 or Long Range and a Vortex Viper+. If your trades is greater value, I have some limited funds to make up the difference. I pay shipping on my end and you pay on your end. Thanks

Last edited:
Using a ballistic caliper, the widest point of the channel measures 1.30 inches where the barrel meets the action. There is a slight narrowing taper going forward to keep the gap uniform with barrel contour. The stock is setup for a barrel diameter in the range of .930-.940. Smaller diameters will fit, but the gap between the barrel & the stock will be larger. I hope I've answered your question. Thanks Tom

I Have a in the box VIPER 6.5x20x44 Target dot, fine crosshair reticle W/ sunshade and butler flip caps, I will trade Straight up.

I Have a 4x16x50mm Baush And Lomb 4200 With Duplex Reticle. I will trade with $100. from me.

I Have a Bushnell 6500 MillDot 4.5x30 Used but great shape. I will trade with $200 From you.

Call 409-443-1550 if interested. email [email protected]

thanks,

Capt. Ben

Sold Pending Funds

Thanks for the offers

You have thirds

Page backwards to verify