• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Mcmillan a3-5 for Tikka with DBM

jmgardner

McMillan a3-5 edgefill for t1kka. Inlet for rem Varm contour. Atlasworx Dbm for aics pattern mags. Thumbwheel adjustable cheek. 3" and 4" sections of pic rail on bottom. Flush cups installed. Enhanced limb saver recoil pad. Comes with sap holder. Can include rrs arca adapter for extra.. $900 obo + shopping

Attachments

• tikka1.jpg
    tikka1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 124
  • tikka2.jpg
    tikka2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 113
  • tikka3.jpg
    tikka3.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 112
  • tikka4.jpg
    tikka4.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 111
  • tikka5.jpg
    tikka5.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 116
  • tikka6.jpg
    tikka6.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 114
  • tikka7.jpg
    tikka7.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 114
  • tikka8.jpg
    tikka8.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 112
Will this fit a tikka t3 lite short action??? I have a 6.5 creed. Also what's it weigh??? Thx.

it will fit a t3 lite short action. it is actually the stock in all the pictures on this article. it was a 6.5cm action that was in it. and the bottom metal is short action bottom metal (left that out accidentally in original post. best i can tell with my bathroom scale it ways 3.4ish lbs with bottom metal and the rrs attachment. but scale wasn't super cooperative so don't quote me on that. either way, we used it to carry on my wifes hunt and the reason I'm getting rid of it, is it is lighter than i like for PRS and she is getting a dedicated match gun.

https://www.longrangehunting.com/articles/sig-sauer-whiskey5-5-25x52-riflescope-review.1194/
Will this fit a tikka t3 lite short action??? I have a 6.5 creed. Also what's it weigh??? Thx.

Last edited: