Mcmillan a3-5 for Tikka with DBM

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by jmgardner, Jun 7, 2018.

1. jmgardner

jmgardner Well-Known Member

McMillan a3-5 edgefill for t1kka. Inlet for rem Varm contour. Atlasworx Dbm for aics pattern mags. Thumbwheel adjustable cheek. 3” and 4” sections of pic rail on bottom. Flush cups installed. Enhanced limb saver recoil pad. Comes with sap holder. Can include rrs arca adapter for extra.. $900 obo + shopping

Attached Files:

2. Tracey Hoffman

Tracey Hoffman Active Member

Will this fit a tikka t3 lite short action??? I have a 6.5 creed. Also what’s it weigh??? Thx.

3. jmgardner

it will fit a t3 lite short action. it is actually the stock in all the pictures on this article. it was a 6.5cm action that was in it. and the bottom metal is short action bottom metal (left that out accidentally in original post. best i can tell with my bathroom scale it ways 3.4ish lbs with bottom metal and the rrs attachment. but scale wasn't super cooperative so don't quote me on that. either way, we used it to carry on my wifes hunt and the reason I'm getting rid of it, is it is lighter than i like for PRS and she is getting a dedicated match gun.

https://www.longrangehunting.com/articles/sig-sauer-whiskey5-5-25x52-riflescope-review.1194/

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  4. jmgardner

bump. make an offer. have some room on price.

5. jmgardner

let's try $800

6. jmgardner

ttt

7. jmgardner

ttt