• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

McMillan A10

EAV

Selling a mcmillan A10, bed for an Impact SA, badger enhanced bottom metal, and a mcmillan arca rail on the bottom. Painted a dark green gun candy with some graphic type stencil art of a snake. Lady decided to stick with her PDC chassis. Stock is in good shape. Still have the spacers to make it a standard LOP. Barrel channel will accept up to an m24 profile. Can Text pics. Either post or PM me your # and ill send pics next to my handle and the date. (Gotte be careful now days) I will ship the stock ups or fed ex (your choice) with an ungodly amount of bubble wrap on it to keep it safe im transit.
Stock is 899 new before arca rail. Asking 750 for bare stock, 800 with bottom metal and 850 with everything. The bottom metal i had installed has a barricade stop and the mag release is flush with the trigger guard. Figured shed be less likely to accidentally drop a mag that way.
Trades- can add cash or accept cash to even things up.
Cadex field comp chassis sa 700 foot
AI AX Chassis SA 700 foot (newer version)
A quality LA mag bolt face action 700 foot.
Quality SA 700 foot. (No 3 lug actions)
Thanks for looking!
Ean.