• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED McMillan A-5 stocks fit 700 LA and clone

muliemaster

Hi there guys, I got a pair of brand new never used A-5 McMillan stocks 700 LA or clone, sendero barrel channel, and cut for surgeon bottom metal. $525 each shipped. Last price cut
Just bought these off a fellow hand intentions of changing out a couple rifles and said the heck with it.

Attachments

• IMG_1365.JPG
    IMG_1365.JPG
    450.1 KB · Views: 760
  • IMG_1366.JPG
    IMG_1366.JPG
    419.4 KB · Views: 700
  • IMG_1367.JPG
    IMG_1367.JPG
    534.9 KB · Views: 473
  • IMG_1368.JPG
    IMG_1368.JPG
    450.6 KB · Views: 740
Last edited:
Ok. Where are you located?? I'm in Louisiana and we are about to get a huge ice storm. At least for Louisiana!!!! So I'll be unable to get out for a few days at least.

I'm from PA and we are in the same boat, in fact the storm is coming in from your direction, ( keep it down there lol ) if you tell me which one you want I will mark it sold and see what happens with the storm, no hurry cause I only deal n USPS money orders, don't have any of that other stuff. Let me know.
Thanks

Haven't made my mind up quite yet. I'm wanting to put a carbon barrel. I'd like to find some pics/examples of rifles with these stocks with carbon rifles. Leaning on the multi color stock honestly.