McM A2 Stock

W

*WyoWhisper*

I don't so much LR competitions but Chris Jamison can attest to a PD that had bullets rain all over it at 1200 yards. I use the MCM A3 it is like a scaled down version of the A2. Definitly something to consider. Chris also has a stck on his 6.5/284 and the 300 Tomahawk that might suit your needs. I think Holland makes it.

Not sure if I have any pics but CJ does... e-mail him he'll help ya I'm sure...

I cannot send any pictures as I am not set up with a camera to do that kind of thing. I an state that I ordered a A-2, they said it would take 12 weeks, and it took exactly 12 weeks. I have owned H-S, Houge, Choate and Ramline. H-S was OK, but nothing IMHO compares to McMillian. I ordered a drop-in A-2 for a Savage 110FP, and it fitted perfectly! The egonomics are the best I have felt, and It is not very heavy. But it is SOLID! Very nice! My rifle and I are capable of 1.25 to 1.50 five shot groups @ 300 yds. That has not changed, and I have not even had it glass bedded yet, altough I will later. They are a litte spendy, but money well spent!!
smile.gif

I am considering this stock to build my next rifle. Looking to have a good bench stock and LRH stock.

Thoughts & Opinions Plz. Anyone with a pix of their rifle in this stock would be greatly appreciated, just email me. Thx..

Nodak

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.