MBM Beast series Muzzle Brakes

IdahoCTD

Official LRH Sponsor
Hi guys and gals. I've been on here for years and use to advertise. Well I decided to start again. If you have question about my products or testing just ask. I have about 270 titanium brakes in stock with enough material coming to make about 650+ more. I will eventually have .860", .935", and 1.01" 1 piece titanium brakes as well as .985" 2 piece titanium brakes. I have probably around 1000 stainless brakes in stock at the moment from .670" OD to 1.235" OD. I should have a lot more but my Doosan turning center spit out a oil seal and I haven't got it back together yet. Hopefully it will be back in action next week.

I have more of my competitors brakes and will be doing more testing soon. I need to get a 300prc and 6.5prc built first to do those test as well as redo my 300wm and 338 Lapua tests with the new brakes. If there is anything you'd like to see tested let me know. If I think it's worth testing I'll bring one in. Anymore I can look at most brakes and be able to tell if they will compete with mine for recoil reduction.

Besides the new titanium brakes I'll be working on .800" Super Baby Beast brakes in 3,4, and 5 ports, 4140 Chromoly 2 piece nitrided brakes, I'll most likely do some Bergara .900" tapered to .750 5 port 4140 nitrided brakes, and some 2 piece 1/2x28 brakes. I will also do some brakes with 90 degree ports for those that compete in benchrest and those that like less concussion.

I generally give updates on the front page of my website. So if I don't do it here you can always look there. And here before long I'm going to actually take the time to finish the cart on my website. It's overdue but most of the time I work too many hours to want to sit behind a computer when I have some free time. If you don't hear from me for a day or so it's because I'm camping, hunting, or hard at work trying to get product made or shipped. I will be down in TX smoking hogs this weekend and I have no idea if there is internet or cell service where we are going. I leave Friday around 11am get back late Monday night. After that I don't have any hunts planned until my buddy and I go to Kodiak in August for deer and caribou. Then UT for muzzleloader deer in September followed by as many hunts as I can fit in here in ID around work. Then it's duck season. If you couldn't tell I like to hunt a lot :D. I'll attach a picture of the iguana hunt we did in Puerto Rico while on family vacation too. Here is a link to my website and my YouTube channel.

www.muzzlebrakesandmore.com

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfCk0LiY1gwB-BIdTYWdhcQ?guided_help_flow=3

Iguana hunting 2.jpg

I have one of the 4 port Beast brakes. An amazing brake to say the least. Machining quality Is first rate. Buy with confidence.

Paul
Owner/ Operator of Pro-precision-Rifles

By far, THE MOST effective brake per dollar of anything out there, and there isn't much, if anything that reduces recoil as much, reguardless of price. His Titanium 5 port beast brake is what I trusted for my 8 lb .338 Norma Magnum build.

MBM for the win ! I've used them all and keep coming back to Nathan . Ti should wet a few panties around here ! I'll be in for another one once my 338 Norma is up and running.

Thanks guys. Cell signal was non-existent much of the time at the ranch we were on in TX so I couldn't respond most of the time to emails or here. The 4 of us shot 4 hogs, 6 javelina, 1 bobcat and 1 badger in 2.5 days. The place is overrun with coyotes too but we could never get a shot at one standing still. It was HOT down there. 97-98* and 60% humidity.

Thanks guys. Cell signal was non-existent much of the time at the ranch we were on in TX so I couldn't respond most of the time to emails or here. The 4 of us shot 4 hogs, 6 javelina, 1 bobcat and 1 badger in 2.5 days. The place is overrun with coyotes too but we could never get a shot at one standing still. It was HOT down there. 97-98* and 60% humidity.
And we just got 2' of snow last night here in Colorado

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts