Maybe this is why nobody can find popular powders

mdw717

I don't know about you guys but I'm a baby-boomer. I wasn't raised in a digital world, I had to adapt to it. So it came as a surprise when I recently discovered that resellers are using "BOTS" to beat us all to the draw on purchasing scarce, valuable resources like concert tickets, Air Jordan's, etc. Maybe that's why Powder Valley sells out so quickly. The link below explains how BOTS work, that they're available for purchase, and the pros and cons of it. It seems we can buy and use our own BOT to purchase H1000 when it is available. Of course there are some risks involved.

or you can google "buy bots"

Yeah, it's been rampant. Mostly with the new graphics cards that just came out and the new Xbox and ps5. They're people buying them up to scalp them at double the price.

I doubt there's a ton of it happening with components, but could be wrong. Seems like the shipping and especially hazmat would be a little rediculous if it kept buying small quantities at a time because of purchase limits most places have in place

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.