Maven RS.3?

wyodeer

Anybody using this scope? I have the opportunity to get one for a really good deal and they look good.

I had one on a 300 Rum. It was a nice scope that checks a lot of boxes. Fairly light weight, great power range, compact, good glass, and tracked well. Only complaints I have seen from people are the zero stop and 15 MOA per rev. None of this bothered me at all. If you can get one for the guide price it's a no brainer. I have the RS.4 also. It's a very nice scope as well.

Nothing wrong at all. It's a friction based ring that tightens down with a single screw. Just not as robust Allie something you would see with a nightforce for example

I have the Maven RS.1 and the RS.3, both track and box-test very well. Like said earlier, they are fairly light, the glass is impressive to me, and the prices were decent. I'd buy another at retail, if you can get one discounted, so much the better. I know they don't have many sales.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.