matrix bullets

I have tried the 165 270 bullets pluged in 740 shot a 3'' group at 930 yrds my only question is how they will open up. They shot very accurate

The BC they list is calculated so it's likely the BC will be very near the 210 Berger, I've shot the 165's in the 270's and found them to be very accurate and easy to tune. Worth a try IMO, but not sprinkled in BC pixy dust.

I tried th 210 out today in my 300 rum and they shot a .560 group at 100 at 3200 fps Choreographed. Two hundred yards was a little over an inch group.
Not sure if they are any better than the Berger,s or not.

I just got done working up one that I'm pretty tickled with.

168gr Matrix VLD
65.2gr RL22
Rem 9 1/2M Primer
Nosler cases
Seated 0.020" off the lands

It has done 1/2" at 100 repeatedly before finding my seating depth with 2 different primers and 1/2" at 200 the other 2 times, now it's time to start taking it out father, see what it can really dogun)

Tried the 210 last night on a deer and they expand very well and are very accurate out of my 300 rum.
Penetration and expansion were as good as any hunting bullet I have seen and better than most.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.