Matrix bullets

Short Case

I just found out that we can not order Matrix bullets with out a import license as of April 02 2019

Short Case that 125 gr Matrix is a good looking bullet. They sent me a few to try out. I'm in Canada and got access to Matrix bullets but not much else! I was also going to build a 6SST but couldn't find a action that wasn't going to break the bank. So I scraped the build. I think that could be a great bullet out of the 6SST. Maybe I'll build one someday.

We need to fine someone with a license and put in a group buy to get some bullets
This looks like a budding business opportunity for a bullet-maker here in the states. If there is enough demand for really long & heavy 6mm bullets, somebody will make them. If it gets enough talk on sites like this one, it will happen.

Maybe just someone to partner with Matrix to produce those bullets here in the US. Maybe bring them in incomplete enough to comply with import / export rules and finish them off here for the US market. Just a thought.

Short Case that 125 gr Matrix is a good looking bullet. They sent me a few to try out. I'm in Canada and got access to Matrix bullets but not much else! I was also going to build a 6SST but couldn't find a action that wasn't going to break the bank. So I scraped the build. I think that could be a great bullet out of the 6SST. Maybe I'll build one someday.
Save barrel life with a better performer. Just build a 25 SST and use 131gr. ACE bullets for long range. That cartridge is all you will ever need for hunting except for elk.

I've talk to Black Jack bullets he has a nice looking bullet, his 257 131 gr. bullet is 1.44" long, the Matrix 6mm 125 gr. bullet is 1.53 long. I think barrel life is about the same on both, it's all how you shoot them. I hope you bough a 7 twist barrel, he's talking about a heaver bullet in the 257 cal.

Does anyone know exactly how one would go about getting an import license? Surely there is enough demand for these for someone to start stocking them. I shoot the matrix 165 gr vlds in my 270WSM and those things will rival a 7 Mag. Getting kind of low and went to order some more when I found out.

Does anyone know exactly how one would go about getting an import license? Surely there is enough demand for these for someone to start stocking them. I shoot the matrix 165 gr vlds in my 270WSM and those things will rival a 7 Mag. Getting kind of low and went to order some more when I found out.
Matrix bullets has been sold we are all wanting for the new owners to start selling the bullets

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.