Mathews Traverse let off

chetraguse

Looking at a used traverse and the let off is 85% and I am wondering if that can be changed to 80 or 75? Current hunting state only allows 80% as max let off.

Fwiw I don't know of too may game wardens who are going to check the let off on your compound. Also while some of these bows are advertised at X % let off the actual let off will vary with draw length etc. your effecrive let off at your draw length may be closer to 80%.

As long as your specific SCHEELS is a Mathews Retailer they would be.

1593483773656.jpeg

Why would a state have a law governing the amount of let-off your bow is set at ??? I think for some, the let-off aids in being able to ( in some hunting situations) to hold a draw comfortably and do your best to make ethical, clean kill shot.

I would seriously look at the new bow techs. They are super easy to tune with the deadlock cams. Makes tuning your bow a simple task. No more needing a press to tune your bow makes it simple and easy not having to rely on your shop either.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.