Matching Huskemaw scope with 7mm rem mag 168g vld

I'm glad you got the 3600 issue figured out. While I don't have a Huskemaw scope, a friend of mine does have a dealership for them. I think the turret is maybe $30-40? I would develop the best load you can, and then have a new turret engraved for that best load data. A new turret would be the least expensive component he would have on the hunt!

I'm glad you got the 3600 issue figured out. While I don't have a Huskemaw scope, a friend of mine does have a dealership for them. I think the turret is maybe $30-40? I would develop the best load you can, and then have a new turret engraved for that best load data. A new turret would be the least expensive component he would have on the hunt!
Those turrets work

Just finished doing a load for my Grandson 7mm Rem Mag using H1000 and Berger 168 VLD. I settled on 68gr and average velocity is 2830fps out of a 24" barrel.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.