Match burners data?

CA30-06

Does anybody have any data for Bergers 175gn in 308? I can't find any loads for it and wasn't in the mood to buy their book just to try a box of their bullies.

Thanks for any advice. gun)

I have a pile of different ones.
4064,4895,h380, banchmark, 4350, 4320, and one of the new enduron imr 4166.

Some of the shops around here have a few of the reloader powders but I haven't grabbed any yet because haven't seen a need for it. I think I will find a unicorn being ridden by a lepricon caying a map to the fountain of youth before I will be able to find the can of the elusive varget.

Those are the ones I have on hand. I can get some of the other imr selections as they are somewhat available. I am working load for my new rem700 5r. And look, its FearNoWind to the rescue. Thank you again sir for any advice.lightbulb

I won't make a load recommendation here but I can say that when I look at the data on loaddata.com I find .308 Winchester 175 Berger with H4895, the starting load is listed as 37GR and Max. is 41GR. I would recommend you validate that data through at least one other source before you make any commitment to the load you want to try.

I have a pile of different ones.
4064,4895,h380, banchmark, 4350, 4320, and one of the new enduron imr 4166.

Some of the shops around here have a few of the reloader powders but I haven't grabbed any yet because haven't seen a need for it. I think I will find a unicorn being ridden by a lepricon caying a map to the fountain of youth before I will be able to find the can of the elusive varget.

Those are the ones I have on hand. I can get some of the other imr selections as they are somewhat available. I am working load for my new rem700 5r. And look, its FearNoWind to the rescue. Thank you again sir for any advice.lightbulb
CA30-06,
IMR 4064 37.5 START- 42.0 MAX
IMR4895 38.0 START- 42.3 MAX
IMR 4320 39.0 START- 43.4 MAX
H4895 37.0 START - 41.0 MAX
These are what we have listed in our manual. Please contact us at [email protected] to see if we can help you with the rest.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts