Master Bedroom Woodchucks!

You'd better put that 'purdy' 25-06 in the lineup or it's gonna get jealous! Hey....speaking of 'purdy'.....how's the 'UTV chaser' doing? 😉
Haaaa! Thanks! Taylor got in trouble again in April. She got a puncture wound in her mouth (probably a stick) and the whole right side of her muzzle swelled up so badly she had to have incision/drainage, stitches inside and outside her mouth. Swipe the card for $750 on that one! She's fine now (again).

Two more down guys. One at 383, the other at 205. The 25.06ai strikes again. I'm gonna park this thing, a sdcc I don't want to smoke the barrel. * ( but its damb sure fun, and efficient). Plenty of targets here this year. We thought we dented the population here last year. I dont think so now. I saw one run across the field so hard today, you'd think it was a horse, with all the dust.
The second ones a little graphic. This is the one at 383.

Attachments

• 20210515_151246.jpg
    20210515_151246.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 118
Two more down guys. One at 383, the other at 205. The 25.06ai strikes again. I'm gonna park this thing, a sdcc I don't want to smoke the barrel. * ( but its damb sure fun, and efficient). Plenty of targets here this year. We thought we dented the population here last year. I dont think so now. I saw one run across the field so hard today, you'd think it was a horse, with all the dust.
The second ones a little graphic. This is the one at 383.
When I hunted in NE PA we always left some chucks for the next year. At the end of the year we would say let's leave some "SEED" for the following years.

When I hunted in NE PA we always left some chucks for the next year. At the end of the year we would say let's leave some "SEED" for the following years.
We did the same thing also. When the soy beans get tall, that's the last you see of them till fall maybe. We took 38, out of this one farm last year. We didnt hurt them at all ot looks like. Also, we're seeing them any time of day now

Haaaa! Thanks! Taylor got in trouble again in April. She got a puncture wound in her mouth (probably a stick) and the whole right side of her muzzle swelled up so badly she had to have incision/drainage, stitches inside and outside her mouth. Swipe the card for $750 on that one! She's fine now (again).
Hope's she's ok bro!

Ive been slacking. The first one taken with the HBAR clone I built with 53 vmax handloads at 126 yards.
20210422_152915[1].jpg
20210527_112331[1].jpg

The last one was just over 100 yards with my burned out 22-250 and 55gr Berger Match Target

Attachments

• 20210423_161604[1].jpg
    20210423_161604[1].jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 79
Yeah the Berger seems to work well even though some gave me grief or using it. I got a chuck at 583 yards earlier this year. I swapped scopes and the 22-250 now wear the Leupold VariXIII LR Tactical 4.5-14X50mm on it. I think my zero needs some more fine tuning as I missed a 610 yard shot with it last week. I may sneak in closer to 480 yards and try again.