Master Bedroom Woodchucks!

Been waiting on that one! Who Hoo!!!! Oh, yeah.....that one opened him up real nice! 😁
Alright.....here's the backside pic of the last one I put to sleep.
77BCCD07-0760-4E5C-85C4-F2FC1B1B75EF.jpeg

It's dang fun that's for sure. I just smoked this big 'ole male 10 minutes ago. I saw him out my kitchen window and ran and grabbed the .243 (and some ears) and went outside. He saw me and went into the brush. I proned out on the ground and waited. After about 10 minutes he stood up in the tall grasses to look for me. Lights Out! I let him hold the Lapua case afterwards (see his left arm). Was the least I could do. 😇
9447164C-0386-4D6F-A094-AFC1BB1A0092.jpeg

It's dang fun that's for sure. I just smoked this big 'ole male 10 minutes ago. I saw him out my kitchen window and ran and grabbed the .243 (and some ears) and went outside. He saw me and went into the brush. I proned out on the ground and waited. After about 10 minutes he stood up in the tall grasses to look for me. Lights Out! I let him hold the Lapua case afterwards (see his left arm). Was the least I could do. 😇
View attachment 215595

Is the cartridge case his "participation trophy ?"

View attachment 215595
God Bless the .243! Only fitting to let him hold the Lapua case. He died with honor, and was dispatched with precision!

I'm getting a bit bored. It's a dreary day in central MD, so I'm getting creative. It's 185-200 yard chip-shot to the food plot from the MBR and there's a big fat chuck down there eating the deer fodder. A little overkill with the 6.5L and a 143 ELD-M but I don't care. If I don't get him tonight, I should have a crack at him in the AM. He's been coming out around 7:30AM. The report will double as an alarm clock. At least that's what I plan on telling her.View attachment 190288
I'm getting a bit bored. It's a dreary day in central MD, so I'm getting creative. It's 185-200 yard chip-shot to the food plot from the MBR and there's a big fat chuck down there eating the deer fodder. A little overkill with the 6.5L and a 143 ELD-M but I don't care. If I don't get him tonight, I should have a crack at him in the AM. He's been coming out around 7:30AM. The report will double as an alarm clock. At least that's what I plan on telling her.View attachment 190288
Good luck with that one...[and I don't mean the shot]

That quarter-bore will cure what ails them. ;) Put 'em down!
Yes it Will. Deer season is just barely over, and I'm already chomping at the bit to smoke some hog's. My 6.5 cm was the poison that snuffed out 18 last spring, but there's a 25.06ai that's waiting to bark this spring. Here, piggy, piggy piggy! You'll only feel a pinch!🤣🤣

Oh, yeah! She's ready for swamp donkeys too! I used to shoot a separate Varmint load for her (90 grain Blitzking) but I figure, why bother the way the Berger shoots? I'll use the heavies for chucks too. They deserve it!
They dont like 90 grain Blitz kings out of a 25.06ai, @ 3600. Two tried to carry it home with them, didnt work. Dirt nap time set in!🤣🤣🤣