Master Bedroom Woodchucks!

Just now caught this young 'chuck out loafing. Had spotted him earlier this morning, but he went into the thick stuff before I could get set up on him. Been waiting for him to come back out ever since.........and he didn't disappoint. ;)
160ACDA8-399E-454D-95AB-1E3D506B8CCF.jpeg

Your whistle pigs make me jealous I done killed them off in the pasture. Got this gal a couple years ago. I was home alone thank goodness. I couldn't get steady out the dining room window so I went to the kitchen and used bipod off the bar 15' to the dining room window 200 yards to the dog!!

Sweet! Any room in the house counts! Bathrooms are extra credit!! (Especially if you're on the throne!).

Last edited:
Talking about shooting out of the house, I live in area where it is technically illegal to shoot because there are houses within 1000 feet. But when I was trying too sight in my .22 bench rifle using target loads (which are sub-sonic) I thought "what the hell" and built a 50 yard range out the back door. No houses in that direction, so I figured "no problem."

On the first shot, both horses jerked their head up like "what was that?" Second shot they started racing around. I knew the wife would not like that, so I've closed that range. Horses are a pain in many ways!

They get used to everything including machine gun fire. Should have just given them a little more time.

Wonder what the 115 Berger will do to him?

Turn him INSIDE OUT! Oh, you gotta get him and post that one. The last 'chuck pic' I posted on your thread here was the nice, frontal, "viewer-friendly" version. I'll post what the 90 gr Berger Boat Tail Target bullet did to the backside of him if you post yours.... 😇

No pressure.... ;) 😁

Turn him INSIDE OUT! Oh, you gotta get him and post that one. The last 'chuck pic' I posted on your thread here was the nice, frontal, "viewer-friendly" version. I'll post what the 90 gr Berger Boat Tail Target bullet did to the backside of him if you post yours.... 😇

No pressure.... ;) 😁
I gotta get 'em first Dep! Bastage is holed up and I only got 45 more minutes to wait him out. Let's hope he shows. The Cooper grows inpatient!!