Master Bedroom Woodchucks!

I'm getting a bit bored. It's a dreary day in central MD, so I'm getting creative. It's 185-200 yard chip-shot to the food plot from the MBR and there's a big fat chuck down there eating the deer fodder. A little overkill with the 6.5L and a 143 ELD-M but I don't care. If I don't get him tonight, I should have a crack at him in the AM. He's been coming out around 7:30AM. The report will double as an alarm clock. At least that's what I plan on telling her.View attachment 190288
Great article on your MASTER bedroom chuck shooting however you know that master bedroom can no longer be said,publicly or privately as it's now deemed as racist.Realtors have to use different terminology when showing homes,but who cares the 1st amendment is still in the constitution,for how long? I don't know.

Oh, yeah!!! That's a CZ, right?
Yup. A 527. Nice rifle. I've been shooting the 35 grain factory V-max out of it and it's hitting .5 MOA at 100 and a minute at 200. Haven't decided if I'm gonna reload for it or not. I'm thinking about having my smith get some of the creep out of the trigger. So far, it's doing the job.

Great article on your MASTER bedroom chuck shooting however you know that master bedroom can no longer be said,publicly or privately as it's now deemed as racist.Realtors have to use different terminology when showing homes,but who cares the 1st amendment is still in the constitution,for how long? I don't know.
I still can't hold a candle to your multiple kills! My record is 8 in one day but that was a long time ago. You are my hero!

As for the "Master" terminology you are correct. What a shame.

I found this one as I was leaving the farm 'range' from sighting in a new 204 Ruger build. 39 gr blitz king put him to sleep from 120 yards
8FB64A19-F2A8-4D71-89BA-0ED3C80C0FF5.jpeg

Your whistle pigs make me jealous I done killed them off in the pasture. Got this gal a couple years ago. I was home alone thank goodness. I couldn't get steady out the dining room window so I went to the kitchen and used bipod off the bar 15' to the dining room window 200 yards to the dog!!

Attachments

• 973E33B4-F774-4BCD-9051-8018508360F1.jpeg
    973E33B4-F774-4BCD-9051-8018508360F1.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 114