MASSIVE WILDBOAR DOWN!

Would it be ok to ask what cartridges were used on the hunts,,many here are reloaders but it's all very interesting just the same. Many here can't roam the hunting fields because of age or health reasons and besides the hunters here many many I'm sure live vicariously and dream about many hunts that they wish they could do, or have done , back to you OP,and thks for another great picture 😆👍.

Would it be ok to ask what cartridges were used on the hunts,,many here are reloaders but it's all very interesting just the same. Many here can't roam the hunting fields because of age or health reasons and besides the hunters here many many I'm sure live vicariously and dream about many hunts that they wish they could do, or have done , back to you OP,and thks for another great picture 😆👍.

Yes, I'm using Federal Ammunition 180 grain.

Fed.jpg

Amazing pictures of a Boar that we could call some frightful Hogs. The Tusks - fearsome. What were the hunting conditions as to heavy thickets or more open, field like conditions? Hunting with your most excellent Blaser in .300 and your .270 may indicate that distant shots were available over grounds or woods hunted?
My closer to home introductory summary discussing my Hunting experiences over the past 60 years is mistakenly (I made the mistake) in the BEAR forum section. Trying to move it over to this forum where the Hog Hunters exchange info. Congratulations on an Amazing hunt.
As I heard recently "There are two kinds of Hunters in Europe: those who have a Blaser rifle, and those who are saving up to buy one." Glad to see you were well Armed. Butch523

Amazing pictures of a Boar that we could call some frightful Hogs. The Tusks - fearsome. What were the hunting conditions as to heavy thickets or more open, field like conditions? Hunting with your most excellent Blaser in .300 and your .270 may indicate that distant shots were available over grounds or woods hunted?
My closer to home introductory summary discussing my Hunting experiences over the past 60 years is mistakenly (I made the mistake) in the BEAR forum section. Trying to move it over to this forum where the Hog Hunters exchange info. Congratulations on an Amazing hunt.
As I heard recently "There are two kinds of Hunters in Europe: those who have a Blaser rifle, and those who are saving up to buy one." Glad to see you were well Armed. Butch523

Hey Butch, sorry for my delay, most of our hunts are in open field but also we have thickets.

14731324_888493684584120_6019393843333720228_n.jpg

Recent Posts