Mass Shootings - Why?

not only that bean, but how much money did you get for your 18th birthday? i dont recall, but it wasnt enough for me to go out and buy a $1,300+ rifle. and then another rifle on top of that. and what do you think the chances are that DD will be sued by the victims families like remington was after sandy hook?
I concur

Here is a proposal. Couples may no longer divorce if they have children under 18. Couples who conceive must get married and remain so until child's 18th birthday. Abortion is illegal. Might lower the birthrate more than unlimited abortions, but would help some with one of the biggest issues.

Their troubles are over.

Matthew 19:14
14 ​Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

Children are totally innocent. Free pass, straight to heaven. Their presence here was interrupted by evil, but they will live forever. My sadness is for those left behind. Especially those that have no right relationship with God. They will have the hardest time reconciling what has happened and not being overtaken by darkness.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

But, those left behind will suffer in ways most of us can't even imagine. I pray for them, and hope they find ways to cope with it.

Imagine living or positioned in the middle of a sea of evil or surrounded by many people who want you dead. We have industrial sites that contain valuable or sensitive items and they never are unprotected - usually high chain link topped with barbed wire and a guarded single access point. Are our children less valuable than items like new cars, prescription drugs, industrial chemicals, medical isotopes, hi value electronics, military equipment & weapons.

Surround the schools with high chain link, barbed wire, 5X10 foot moat, single point access with armed guards and protective barriers. Efforts like gun control, psyc evaluations, gentle correction, red flag laws, and such are useless in preventing evil from killing our children. How many multi $ M schools have zippo securitity, possibily a single individual armed with a handgun, possibly a teacher by choice is armed with a handgun.

Violent incursions are not likely to occur at about 2:00 AM (0200) because school gets out at 2:00 - 3:00 PM.

Imagine living or positioned in the middle of a sea of evil or surrounded by many people who want you dead. We have industrial sites that contain valuable or sensitive items and they never are unprotected - usually high chain link topped with barbed wire and a guarded single access point. Are our children less valuable than items like new cars, prescription drugs, industrial chemicals, medical isotopes, hi value electronics, military equipment & weapons.

Surround the schools with high chain link, barbed wire, 5X10 foot moat, single point access with armed guards and protective barriers. Efforts like gun control, psyc evaluations, gentle correction, red flag laws, and such are useless in preventing evil from killing our children. How many multi $ M schools have zippo securitity, possibily a single individual armed with a handgun, possibly a teacher by choice is armed with a handgun.

Violent incursions are not likely to occur at about 2:00 AM (0200) because school gets out at 2:00 - 3:00 PM.
The problem is there are some really sick folks who want this to happen and are willing to sacrifice them for political gain and to further their agenda.

Lots of good idea's & solutions, but,..
First problem, I see is that, THEY ( the Killer's ) are all called, "Shooter's or, Gunmen" by, the News Media,. NOT, the Cowardly, Killers / Murders that they, really,.. ARE !
2 ) The News Media plays on, emotion and WANTS us, Dis-armed ( ask yourself,. WHY ? ) One World, Chinese, Gub'mint ?? ( follow, the Money ).
3 ) Common "Thread", is that, ALMOST ALL of, these, "Killer / Murderers",.. have been "Bullied" and ARE,. "Lashing Out" at, weaker Targets ( little kids ).
IMO,. Amongst other, GOOD solutions, Here,.."Bullying" needs to be, "Stomped" OUT, in Schools !
God Bless, America !

Last edited:
Instead of Shipping Ton's ( Billion's ) of, Tax Payer $$$'s Elsewhere in the World, maybe we should spend some of that, Money on, "Hardening" our Schools and Training, a Few, GOOD People to, Shoot !
The Teachers that, WANT to BE, ARE Armed, in Idaho and probably, 1/2 the Population,.. "Carries", here !

The earliest known school shooting in the US was the Pontiac's Rebellion school massacre on July 26, 1764, where four Lenape American Indian entered the schoolhouse, shot and killed the schoolmaster, and killed nine or ten children.

There have been school shootings, mass murderers, and serial killers ever since. A certain percentage of the human race are homicidal lunatics. As the population increases, so do the number of crazies. Is the reason this sort of thing is happening more often because for some reason that percentage is increasing in our population, as suggested on here, or is it because they have easier access to far better tools they need to get the job done? Perhaps it a combination.

I think it was right after Sandy Hook, President Obama said no other country has had the mass shootings like the US. The key word being shootings. China has 2 or 3 mass killings at schools every year but its with knives not guns. The crazies are everywhere and you will never hear the media mention it. Perhaps they don't know because they don't want to. Its occurs on both sides. We refuse to do any studies on it because we are afraid they might tell us something we don't want to hear. We are afraid the studies will reflect whatever the agenda is of the people who are paying for it. Its a valid point. Its a shame bipartisanship is dead in this country.

Its absurd to think the government can fix this and its absurd to think gun control is going t fix this. Its also absurd to think the government wouldn't try to fix this through gun control. There are more guns than people in this country. Even if the right were willing to give in on some increases in gun control, its too late. There are little things that would probably help a tiny bit like making it mandatory for all states as well as the military to update NICS. I did not realize only 32 states update the system. There is a couple of mass shootings that may have been stopped by this and it would not affect you unless you had a criminal background. I wouldn't mind a background check on private sales as long as it did not have to go through an ffl. That is not going to happen.

People have been talking about mental health which seems like a good place to start but its not a whole lot different than red flag laws. I was talking with a friend at work yesterday about this. He is a good ole conservative boy. We are in healthcare IT. He showed me an email requesting an interface be written to update the NCIS system. Apparently, New York has a law that if a hospitals deem someone mentally unstable, they update the NICS system. I think there are other states as well. Made me think of that thread Muddyboots started about complaining about the issues he was having with his healthcare providers and how they coded something wrong. Can you imagine going into the hospital for a broken toe and someone screws up the coding and you get put in the NICS system and it take years to get out of it?

I have read most of the posts and many of the responses. The perpetrator was full blown insane, that is obvious, someone, a friend or friends or family knew this before it happened or suspected it before he flipped and performed his evil project. It is obvious he had this planned for a while, who knows how long but he was committed to execute his sick and twisted project no matter the outcome.
This horrible event has nothing to do with gun laws, absolutely nothing, where there is a will there is a way.
This is a symptom of the broad cultural change that began 20 maybe 25 years ago. We have allowed this culture change to manifest to the point, that now we have many individuals who don't have any kind of a family life or an anchor to family or moral guidance in the form of religion that distinguishes right from wrong, it is no longer a commonsense thing and life is almost meaningless in value to a certain percentage of our population. The lack of close family ties, love and discipline is the root cause of this evil.
Just think, less than 10 years ago, being gay was not that cool in most circles, now we have legalized same sex marriage, a guy that went through hormone therapy and got breast implants and was nominated as woman of the year! Thats nuts if anything ever was.
This group of cultural misfits are the unknown insane among us, that we don't notice, they are invisible until they do something horrible, and they do it to become visible. No one listened to them in the past, no one really cared for them in the past I'd almost bet he was an outsider in almost all social situations. Spends most of his time on the Social Media platforms being brain washed to radical ideas, no real friends, alone and confused about life and his plight in it.
He was ready to act out in his twisted sick way and he knew the outcome before he stepped in that school, and he just didn't care just so long as he inflicted as much pain and suffering as he could to the most innocent among us in the short amount of time that he had.
This is not the last time this will happen, there are a lot more young people out there that are in the same dire situation this nut job was in, they are product of our new cultural norms.
If we, as a society don't try to make serious changes as to accountability for individual decisions that injure, kill or destroy other peoples lives and property soon, I see full blown anarchy and violence like we have never seen before.
I live just north of Houston, TX, its already here, let me tell you this area is a war zone, I can't tell you how many kids have been killed or wounded in the last few months, but it is significant. Someone gets killed everyday in a road rage shooting, the apartment complexes have 2 or 3 murders every night, we've had 9 cops killed or wounded since the 1st of January, these insane criminals will shot and kill you over a 20 dollar bill and the Black on Black crime is nuts they are killing as many of each other as they can it seems.
God bless us all and may sanity make a comeback soon, but I fear that will not be the case.

W3Y8GF1l.jpg

Recent Posts