• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Marlin (rem) 1895SBL

Backcountry_IDN

I REALLY don't want to part with this. Unfortunately we're trying to move and my son decided to learn the hard way that he has asthma at 3 yrs old. So will have to take care of this bill before we move.

Will get better pics on request. Currently at hospital until Wednesday.

-Marlin 1895SBL (Remington made)
-Leather Stock ammo holder
-leupold vx-freedom 1.5-4x28 scout
-(unsure on rings)
-2 boxes of grizzly ammo (405gr/360grn)

I bought this used and was told either 4 or 6 rounds have been fired through it. I never fired it as I bought it to bring on my Wyoming hunt coming up in 2 weeks.

PP friends, venmo, or Money order preferably.

Have references. Will send pic of DL and we can converse over the phone. I will ship through Hux Customs (FFL) in chubbuck Idaho. Or local pick up.

$2000 shipped and insured. Will send ammo separately.

2C61E550-858A-47AF-BED9-51BBA5F98ED0.jpeg

Best of luck with your son. We just had our 2 year old grandson in the hospital for a week with breathing issues. He fought the oxygen like crazy. So sad to see the little guys have to deal with these issues.

Best of luck with your son. We just had our 2 year old grandson in the hospital for a week with breathing issues. He fought the oxygen like crazy. So sad to see the little guys have to deal with these issues.
It's definitely rough seeing them like this. I'd take it in a heartbeat over the kids.