• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Marlin 1895 GBL 45-70

mackgee

I picked this guy up a few weeks ago for relatively cheap and I'm selling it cheap to make a quick buck. It's a Marlin 1895 GBL 45-70, with the Big Loop Lever and red laminated pistol grip stock on it. The gun also has an 18.5" barrel but it isn't "JM" stamped. The gun has a few minor marking on it from hunting but is in overall good shape. I included the markings on the barrel and on the grip cap in the photos. It does come with a Weaver scope mount but no sights. I didn't get the sights with the gun. The action works great and the trigger has been tuned and is very crisp for a lever gun. Looking for $450 shipped to your FFL.

Mac

null_zpsc3c4a55f.jpg

null_zpsb9e29815.jpg

null_zpscf98dbe4.jpg

Yes sir, it will take the open sights, the previous owner took them off. I might actually have a rear sight off of a 1895 I use to have to throw in. I'll have to look and see.

Mac

Sorry guess I jumped the gun a little. Not quire what I'm looking for. But for everyone else. Macgee is great to deal with bought a scope from him before and had it super fast

Mac - For $415 shipped, I will take it.

Sending you a PM.

Thanks
Eric