Mark V japan

martyj

I got my rifle back from a gunsmith and he left the action to the trigger screw out.
Does anyone know the thread and the length?
He installed a timney trigger. This one has the safety on the bolt which I finally got fixed by adjusting firing pin protrusion after I got it back
We will leave it at that and not let emotions interfere with this post.
Thank you

I got my rifle back from a gunsmith and he left the action to the trigger screw out.
Does anyone know the thread and the length?
He installed a timney trigger. This one has the safety on the bolt which I finally got fixed by adjusting firing pin protrusion after I got it back
We will leave it at that and not let emotions interfere with this post.
Thank you

Call Weatherby

Weatherby, Inc. | Rifles, Shotguns, Ammunition, Accessories

And speak to the parts department about another screw.

By the time you find the pitch and length, You can have the screw.

They have always been very helpful and fast about getting me the parts I needed.

J E CUSTOM

Martyj, had a similar problem with my 30/378 trigger screw which had broken. Called Weatherby and they gave me the pitch/size of the screw. I went to a local fastener distributor where I found a perfect match. Two hours after the call I had the new screw installed. I also buy Allen head action screws for all my rifles there to replace the slotted screws from the factory. Good luck

Got it taken care of for now.
Went down to ACE hardware and all they had was a chrome plated one but it fit and is correct.
Thanks for the replies

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts