Mark Hamptons bucks with APS XP-100s

Thanks guys

Thanks guys, I always enjoy learning more about shooting and this is a great place with tons of wisdom.

oldfamily--appreciate hearing from you. I'm still hunting deer on the land my Dad taught me how to hunt. He was serious about fishing and hunting. I am very thankful for good parents, and a Dad that got me hooked on the outdoors.

hs hunter--glad the 308 H-S is working well for you. I have kicked myself one thousand times for selling that thing to you. Thanks to Kirby, I at least have an alternative.

B Jordan--Another member from Texas County???? Heck, now these guys will know I'm a redneck :}

Been deer hunting now for a month........two weekends of firearm season, another two weekends of muzzleloader. Gotta get some rest. Missouri is playing Oklahoma now so I must yell for the tigers.

You guys have a great weekend--Mark

SSCoyote,

Thank you for the kind words. I have been trying my best to promote handgun hunting for many years. As you know, it's a great way to spend quality time in the outdoors. Along the way, I have met many wonderful people and consider myself truly blessed by it all. May all your hunts be successful.

I've got more articles coming out and will give you a heads up when they are published. Thanks again

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.