Mark 4 Leupolds, which one

I would buy American. Especially nowadays when American workers need it the most.
Great to hear some people think like me.
I have the 6.5x20 got it right when they came out with the FFP/M5 turrets its my second MK4 had a 10x before. I have the TMR and I like is much more than the USMC mil dots I had in the last one. The TMR is hollow in the middle.
0042-1.jpg

+2 Guys, although I do have to admit I do own one Ziess... but I do have a half dozen Leupy's :D The new FFP M5 with the locking turrets & TMR is an absolute animal, I believe Leupold finally stepped up with something that can compete with NightForce etc....

And another +1 on the TMR, I have 2 of them now & couldn't be happier with the reticle... it was a pain though, with a TMR reticle & 1/4moa knobs... now I have my first mil/mil Leupy, we'll see how it runs.

After my 300 WSM build is complete I will collect data for Leupold to make custom dials for it. No more calculation, just range it, dial it, and send it!!!

$60.00 each I can buy several for each state I hunt (elevation dewpoint, humidity, temp, averages) so I'm within minute of animal with each dial....

After my 300 WSM build is complete I will collect data for Leupold to make custom dials for it. No more calculation, just range it, dial it, and send it!!!

$60.00 each I can buy several for each state I hunt (elevation dewpoint, humidity, temp, averages) so I'm within minute of animal with each dial....
Screw custom dials get a hand held ballistic computer

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.