• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED mark 4, 4x14x40 duplex target model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane1

Box and all paperwork, never fired, was mounted in a night force one piece to see how my daughter liked it putting together a comp rifle for her to shoot tactical matches with dad,, , she prefers some kinda windage hold marks as she is really new to dialing turrets, scope has really good eye relief. capped 1/4 moa tall turrets, excellent glass. Can email pics tablet doesn't allow posting pictures. 30 mm tube, side parralax adjustment. Flip up caps, may have rings depending on your application. Would trade toward ffp vortex either PST or long range hs ffp with tree reticle, 6x24 cash on my side. Or maybe ior in ffp if price doesn't get out of my budget. I have to stay moa/moa as that is what I taught her on, not sure if Ior has anything in moa, also don't know what else is out there scope wise in ffp moa. Thanks all, help me help out a 12 year old girl just pursuing the sport, I'm trying to keep her interested, Shane. Scope price 700 obo, would throw in decent rings at that price or some high end rings for slightly more.

Make me an offer guys I really need to put the money toward daughters comp gun, season already started , gun is built I just need to pay for it so she can start competing with her dad before other more important things in young girls life's take over and dad fades into a money and delivery service

Mines 26, we had a bunch of fun. Most worries are just that, but keep opportunities to do good front and center, and mostly they make good choices. Finding ways to be there like your doing is all you can do for your part. Good luck to both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.