• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED mark 4 4.5-14x50 illuminated TMR

lamiglas

My good friend has the above scope and is considering selling it. its a couple of years old and has been in the field hunting/shooting approx 10 times. He recently bought a 338 edge with a nightforce, so he is looking to sale this scope. He wants to get a fair price.

so, from the guys in the know, what would a fair price be?

I think it's worth about $200, but being the generous guy I am I'll give him twice that. I can send the funds PayPal today if the scope is in good condition.

I appreciate the feedback on the posts and the pm's. I have let ken know the feedback I have received and he decided he wouldnt sale it for under 1000. For this particular scope new is 1379.99 plus tax and or shipping and he thought 400 off was a fair price. Thid is his scope and I told him it was up to him. I will relay any offers to him ut am fairly certain he wont take under 1000. Thanks again

Yep I havent talked to him about it in a couple of days but I believe it is still for sale

Recent Posts