Marjorie Taylor Greene Interrupts ATF Inspection of Georgia Gun Shop

Cedar Sinia hospital always coming up w conspiracy theory garbage about using UV light to treat Covid! you should send them a mean Email !!

Cedar Sinia hospital always coming up w conspiracy theory garbage about using UV light to treat Covid! you should send them a mean Email !!
Read your own article , it said " appeared" to help in four patients , hardly any proof of anything , and it's still not AMA approved , so yeah , not feasible . Sorry .

Trump is a con man and has the GOP by the nuts and people like MTG are putting on a show to get his endorsement or approval
I agree 100% that he's a con man. People seem to forget the guy was a Democrat for the first 112 years of his life- right up until the day he announced his run as a Republican!

Ivermectin kills parasites in the digestive tract . Studies from India ? , Really ? What Swammi said that ?
Ultraviolet light kills germs of the surface , but not in a wet environment like inside the lungs . The dr's never said to use it on the lungs , Trump made that leap of stupidity by himself .
And here is Trump saying to inject disinfectant (not Bleach) into a body ,
no neither of them did nor did ivermec, we know that through hindsight. Trump was trying to get ahead of it. Talking about promising treatment that had been told to him..
You said you hate him for being such a liar, and you force me to defend him you gave bad examples.

What did he do that was so wrong?
He DID do some good things and also-he tried.
But he also whined like a sore loser when he lost. That is where he lost my support. If you cant take a loss with dignity, don't enter politics.
So, you voted for Brandon? I guess you like all the inflated prices of ammo, components and guns that he's helped you with? At least she is pro 2nd.
BOTH parties need a hard reset. The candidates they both have been fielding for the last several election cycles is just plain embarrassing.

He said he was a great defender of the second amendment and then banned bump stocks through executive order. All in all he was probably the best president in my lifetime- but what does that say really? I don't see any legitimate roll for federal gov.

Trump had said in the late 1980's or 1990's when interviewed for a news story that if he ran for president he'd do it as a republican. When the anchor asked why is that? He said they'd be the only ones dumb enough to vote for me. Not trying to start an argument,…. Not a fan of him or his tax law that will really hurt him but actually hurt my pocket,….(I neither like nor dislike trump,…) Anyways, I wouldn't kick Boebert or Greene out of bed for eating cookies,…. Just sayin,….

Trump had said in the late 1980's or 1990's when interviewed for a news story that if he ran for president he'd do it as a republican. When the anchor asked why is that? He said they'd be the only ones dumb enough to vote for me. Not trying to start an argument,…. Not a fan of him or his tax law that will really hurt him but actually hurt my pocket,….(I neither like nor dislike trump,…) Anyways, I wouldn't kick Boebert or Greene out of bed for eating cookies,…. Just sayin,….
Boebery is a yes as far as cookies in bed , MTG is a hard NO , LOL

I saw that video, and have been to that store and parking lot. Good on her, but in the grand scheme of things I doubt it moved the ball at all. But at least someone with power showed up and let the clown group know they weren't going unnoticed. Also, Barry Loudermilk came with her which, he reps the district I moved from. I try not to keep up with that state anymore since I left. But he has been a rino in the past. Glad he showed some oranges for once.