Marjorie Taylor Greene Interrupts ATF Inspection of Georgia Gun Shop

I think the root cause of your confusion is your consumption of dishonest and horribly incorrect news sources. You believe what they say to the public on the nightly news instead of going directly to the source material. In both their cases. Watch the full length interview from trump and you will find those comments were taken out of context in a bad faith matter. And MTG is perfectly reasonable and well spoken when in a long form discussion format. I listened to her two hour interview on Tim Pool podcast and it was really good! You should give it a listen, it might just spark some curiosity about what other false narratives you have been fed by "authoritive sources"
I watched Trump say it , I watched the whole press briefing .

You have tds. He shut down international flights when the democraps thought he was nuts and then said there was no problem with china and then they tried to take credit for his fast action on a vaccine ( which doesn't do anything to help ). Talk about kids having access to stuff they shouldn't have how about drug head hunter renting the house that had all the secret documents that joe had with no legal access to have them. Your arguments are the same democratic Jim jones cult crap you're spewing against.
Trump did not shut down international flights for americans so it had zero impact , he only shut down the foreigners from coming in .

I work in the medical field, I used to believe that the CDC was the only government agency that was beyond reproach! It is run by scientists that employ the scientific method without bias. Than that understanding was crushed in the opening days of the pandemic by lying to the American people about the masks saying no one should buy them, then admitted that it was a lie so they could buy there's first.
Then the truth came out that they had funded the lab that created the virus in the first place.
I have found that in my personal life if someone lies to you once than they are a liar and cannot be trusted.
The reason they said not to buy masks was because they didn't want panic buying like what happened to toilet paper because the people who used them for work in the hospitals wouldn't be able to get them .

Typical democratic play book accuse the other side of exactly what you're doing.
Has your life, finances and future looked so bright since joe has taken office?
I have said it in this thread , the democrats suck and yes my money took a crap , but thats doesn't change the fact that Trump and MTG are idiots .

Guys , I'm out . I love all you guys , we just disagree . I can talk politics or religion all day and never get upset , but I can see some of you are getting upset so I'll step away and agree to disagree . I hope things get better , but it's scary right now . Rough times ahead .

Guys , I'm out . I love all you guys , we just disagree . I can talk politics or religion all day and never get upset , but I can see some of you are getting upset so I'll step away and agree to disagree . I hope things get better , but it's scary right now . Rough times ahead .
I agree! Rough times ahead, I hope you don't think I am a trump supporter... I am not even a republican. I am politically somewhere between an anarchist and a libertarian. I just think that you are incorrect.
Trump is a liar, he lies constantly, but you seem to think that the CDC lying to the entire country about the worst crisis to hit our country in 50 years or so is ok because it would be better for them seems a bit like you are using some cognitive dissonance.

I watched Trump say it , I watched the whole press briefing .
I did too! at what point did he say to inject bleach or to use horse paste as CNN and almost all of the news agency's sated multiple times? Ivermectin was developed for humans in the 1970's and the creator won a Nobel prize for it. Doctors have had the ability to use any drug they want in an off label manor for patient Care, that is until this pandemic.
I also read the studies from India that said it had somewhere close to 80% effectivity against hospitalizations at the time of that press conference.
I guess that you are not aware of the widespread use in American hospitals of using intense UV lights to kill and prevent the spread of pathogens that are multi-drug resistant.. I don't think Trump is a doctor either so his explanation of their use and promising outlook sounded awkward and ham handed. The idea at the time was to use high intensity UV light delivered via bronchoscope in the branches of the lungs to kill the virus where it was replicating.
But when a real estate man says it, it didn't sound credible. But it doesn't mean he wasn't told that by some top doctors in the country.

Last edited:
I agree! Rough times ahead, I hope you don't think I am a trump supporter... I am not even a republican. I am politically somewhere between an anarchist and a libertarian. I just think that you are incorrect.
Trump is a liar, he lies constantly, but you seem to think that the CDC lying to the entire country about the worst crisis to hit our country in 50 years or so is ok because it would be better for them seems a bit like you are using some cognitive dissonance.
Oooh , cognitive dissonance , using the big words , LOL . No , I was merely addressing one issue , the masks . I feel , and I could be wrong they were trying to get ahead of the demand , buying a little time . Remember , they had no idea what was going to happen and they were trying err on the side of caution . Were mistakes made ? Absolutely , but looking back at it now it seems more clear , but happening in real time they were scrambling and shooting on the fly , so to speak .
You might have a better perspective than I . And for the record I am a registered independent voter , more of a centrist , with a conservative tendencies .

I did too! at what point did he say to inject bleach or to use horse paste as CNN and almost all of the news agency's sated multiple times? Ivermectin was developed for humans in the 1970's and the creator won a Nobel prize for it. Doctors have had the ability to use any drug they want in an off label manor for patient Care, that is until this pandemic.
I also read the studies from India that said it had somewhere close to 80% effectivity against hospitalizations at the time of that press conference.
I guess that you are not aware of the widespread use in American hospitals of using intense UV lights to kill and prevent the spread of pathogens that are multi-drug resistant.. I don't think Trump is a doctor either so his explanation of their use and promising outlook sounded awkward and ham handed. The idea at the time was to use high intensity UF in the branches of the lungs to kill the virus where it was replicating.
But when a real estate man says it, it didn't sound credible. But it doesn't mean he wasn't told that by some top doctors in the country.
Ivermectin kills parasites in the digestive tract . Studies from India ? , Really ? What Swammi said that ?
Ultraviolet light kills germs of the surface , but not in a wet environment like inside the lungs . The dr's never said to use it on the lungs , Trump made that leap of stupidity by himself .
And here is Trump saying to inject disinfectant (not Bleach) into a body ,

Ivermectin kills parasites in the digestive tract . Studies from India ? , Really ? What Swammi said that ?
Ultraviolet light kills germs of the surface , but not in a wet environment like inside the lungs . The dr's never said to use it on the lungs , Trump made that leap of stupidity by himself .

Never mind your irrational hatred for Trump, but why are you wearing sunglasses at night in your elk pic? 🤣🤣🤣

the Indian study had 100,000 participants broken down into two groups of 50,000 that kind of study is only anecdotal, it was not double blind placebo controlled. And in fact was disproven by latter studies. But it was what we had at the time!

Never mind your irrational hatred for Trump, but why are you wearing sunglasses at night in your elk pic? 🤣🤣🤣
My regular glasses were on the horse on top of the mountain and I was too beat to go get them . There was still daylight when I shot him , but the sun went over the mountain and it got dark quick . The ride out in pitch darkness was a big pucker factor , LOL , couldn't see **** and my horse was pokey .

I can't find the study anymore, here's one from Brazil, and one from healthcare workers in India concerning ivermectin for prophylactic use, both old studies.