Marjorie Taylor Greene Interrupts ATF Inspection of Georgia Gun Shop

Food for thought

Attachments

• 66B83B87-D4D2-4E08-BD9E-E31895AA23F1.jpeg
    66B83B87-D4D2-4E08-BD9E-E31895AA23F1.jpeg
    94.5 KB · Views: 185
What is awesome about it? If its the worlds largest gun store, wouldn't it require quite a few agents to do inventory if they didn't want to be in the store for weeks? If anything, they were doing the store a favor so they could get in and out as fast as possible. It was a stupid photo op that the gun store is going to suffer for as a result. One of the gun shops I have bought firearms from was shut down in the last year. Apparently, they had not records of sales for a couple hundred firearms so they faked the documents. They pled guilty to fraud and are going to be sentenced next month.

What is awesome about it? If its the worlds largest gun store, wouldn't it require quite a few agents to do inventory if they didn't want to be in the store for weeks? If anything, they were doing the store a favor so they could get in and out as fast as possible. It was a stupid photo op that the gun store is going to suffer for as a result. One of the gun shops I have bought firearms from was shut down in the last year. Apparently, they had not records of sales for a couple hundred firearms so they faked the documents. They pled guilty to fraud and are going to be sentenced next month.
Are you kidding me? What did the government ever do fast that was worth while? Actually, what did they ever do that was worth while, period? As far as the shut down gun shop for not keeping proper records by the law and then forging them, well I'd say that is their own fault.

Last edited:
Because long gun records are only on dealer level and would physically have to be looked at in person. A national registry would be where every gun that everyone owns would be in a database, regardless of when or where you got it, even ones that were past down or ones that there are no records of to make for easier confiscation in the future even if it wasn't legal to do so.