Marjorie Taylor Greene Interrupts ATF Inspection of Georgia Gun Shop

The teacher in government class back when schools taught something. Told us once a government is two hundred years old it's totally corrupt.
☝️History proves this to be correct.
Sleepy Joe sucks and has done nothing and the dems are out of control stupid ,
At this point in his life, he's not a bad guy, he's just a senile old man that doesn't know what day it is. It's the puppet masters that are truly the bad guys.
Let's get someone real in office , like Larry Hogan , or anybody that has a clue , just not Trump again , please .
I wholeheartedly agree with you. The problem is………..
I could do a better job than the best we've ever had. There's only 2 options to every question. The right one and the wrong one. If you answer right every time, you have paradise. That makes it simple. Elect me, and we'll have paradise. The problem is, I stand the same chance of being elected as Larry hogan.

So you and I must make a decision to choose the lesser of the evils that are legitimate options.

Every available piece of evidence and information should reinforce the undeniable fact that our time is very limited. If you believe we evolved from worms, you have nothing to worry about. One day soon, You'll go to sleep and your existence will end.

If you know what I know, you'll get your affairs in order…… what's coming is inevitable. No man knows when, but what is certain, is that we are closer than we've every been.

And with this, I'm sure this thread will meet its demise.
We are but a vapor.
"Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away."
‭‭James‬ ‭4‬:‭14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

☝️History proves this to be correct.

At this point in his life, he's not a bad guy, he's just a senile old man that doesn't know what day it is. It's the puppet masters that are truly the bad guys.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. The problem is………..
I could do a better job than the best we've ever had. There's only 2 options to every question. The right one and the wrong one. If you answer right every time, you have paradise. That makes it simple. Elect me, and we'll have paradise. The problem is, I stand the same chance of being elected as Larry hogan.

So you and I must make a decision to choose the lesser of the evils that are legitimate options.

Every available piece of evidence and information should reinforce the undeniable fact that our time is very limited. If you believe we evolved from worms, you have nothing to worry about. One day soon, You'll go to sleep and your existence will end.

If you know what I know, you'll get your affairs in order…… what's coming is inevitable. No man knows when, but what is certain, is that we are closer than we've every been.

And with this, I'm sure this thread will meet its demise.
We are but a vapor.
"Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away."
‭‭James‬ ‭4‬:‭14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Just gotta keep lookin up...and listen...

Wow , so much wrong with all that ^ , watch the video I posted . Trump was so stupid the experts were laughing behind him . Trump was not talking about UBI , that's just trying to defend what he said .
Ivermectin is a parasite medicine and does not work on Covid , Musk was just trying to drive up Twitter feed by spreading lies . Hydroxychloroquine has not been proven to fight Covid , it lessons the symptoms , but so does cough syrup .
You are doing the fake news two step , if you look hard enough , you can find a story to justify what you want to believe is true . Instead , try to look at the facts and believe what IS true , in spite of what you WANT to believe .
I do agree the stimulus was a waste of time and money , mostly just a freebie for the rich .
I believe what the Doctors both here and especially the ones in the Philippines that my wife worked with that actually used those drugs to treat patents and saw actual results.
If you remember early on there were several doctors that were praising Hydroxychloroquine and saying that it was working but they were being cautious because of the small sample so far treated. Then the medicine was banned for use by the FDA. In the Philippines where my wife worked they continued to use it until the US put pressure on their Government. The Doctors that my wife worked with said it worked and had the proof that it did work.
The Governments halted the use of a simple drug that's been in production for decades because the Pharmaceutical companies couldn't make any money off of them. They had spent years developing and producing the Vaccine and they were going to get their Trillions of dollars. That is the one and only reason why both Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine were stopped from use.

FB_IMG_1681406685760.jpg