• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

March Optics 5-32x52 MOA Rifle Scope

nchunter182

I have for sale a March scope that I purchased recently from another member. I have decided to go a different direction since I found a good deal on a Nightforce. This scope is model D32V52TM in SFP with the MTR-3 reticle. This is a non-illuminated MOA reticle. Scope has exposed tactical knobs with 1/4 MOA markings and 1/8 MOA clicks and does have a zero stop. Included with the scope is a 3" sunshade, 35mm modifier disk, plastic storage caps and flip up lens caps. The objective flip up cap was ground by previous owner to fit a very low mount. I removed the caps and never used them. There are some small ring marks on the tube and various marks on the turrets which have been captured in the pictures. Optics and all functions are in perfect condition. The scope tracks perfectly and the elevation clicks are spot on.
When I received the scope I discovered there were two pieces of debris on the reticle. Both were small but one was near the center of the reticle so it was very annoying. I was concerned that they would not cover this under warranty since I was not the original purchaser and had no documentation on when it was purchased new. The said send it in and I did so. I received it back about 3 weeks later repaired at no charge. The letter I received from them is included in the pictures. In the letter they mentioned a scratched focus lens. I never noticed or mentioned it but they replaced the focus assembly during the repair. This scope is functionally as close to new as you can get without actually buying it new.
This same scope is selling for $2700 new. I'll sell it for $1950 insured and shipped to your door.

Scope Specifications:
http://marchscopes-deon.com/scopes/march/d32v52tm/
IMG_0796.JPG IMG_0797.JPG IMG_0798.JPG IMG_0799.JPG IMG_0800.JPG IMG_0801.JPG IMG_0802.JPG IMG_0803.JPG IMG_0807.JPG IMG_0806.JPG

Recent Posts