March Genesis - 400 MOA in the Turret

Hi,

I more interested in the specs of a 416 cheytac they state 3 miles for.
Will be interesting to see if the price is the "suspected" 5-6k.
Also looking out for when mil model will be available.
Sincerely,
THEIS

Last edited:
It looks impressive. I wonder how many grand kids I would have to sell to buy one.
Looks expensive.

I just ordered one from March Options, the first order they have taken. $5000.00 plus $50 shipping, they expect to start shipping in four (4) months. Orders are being taken now but cards will not be run until the scopes are received (as in you have about 4 months to save up/get your available credit level up).

No reticle options, no info on "accessories" at this time. BTW, March has done magic with FFP in regards the thickness of the reticle, NOT increasing it as you go further out and up in magnification. Since we (URSA) shoot at known distances (starting at 2000+ yards), we have no need for mil, just don't want to lose the target in the crosshairs. My other scopes, which I'm selling off, are all SFP.

My only question is whether I will need a tall Pic rail (zero MOA) underneath because my barrels are 45" long. Still TBD.

The March Optics contact is George at (360)733-5351, option #1. Please be patient with George in his order processing because they have a new system and it will take a few minutes for each order.

Now to square this with the Good Lord.

0B851735-6B8E-4DF5-94DC-000A3FA4691F.png

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.