March FX 4.5-28X52 Review (So Far)

I think I'm going to test out a scope cover. Then I can ditch the sunshade and protect the scope a little better. The vortex symbol will just be to throw people off haha. It's all the local store had.
54E5DDED-6B0B-4A84-831F-672FF00B9C90.jpeg

I'm running a scope shield and it fits over my NXS with sun shield. Could always try that route too if you want to keep it on. Although based on reviews it seems this March is among the best for fighting sun glare so may not even need it.

Well I broke down and bought a ZCO 420 on here. It was priced excellent and I've been wanting to compare them! Get your checkbook ready @bsnyder I'll be needing to recoup some funds ASAP 😅 . I just can't help but to try out new things every season. It's half the fun for me haha.
I told you!!! Shoot me a pm!

Well I broke down and bought a ZCO 420 on here. It was priced excellent and I've been wanting to compare them! Get your checkbook ready @bsnyder I'll be needing to recoup some funds ASAP 😅 . I just can't help but to try out new things every season. It's half the fun for me haha.
Did you buy it from lance?

ZCO = 34.8oz
FX4.5 = 29.8oz so not a big weight increase.
How do the turrets feel compared to the March ?

March are significantly louder and take a little more force to rotate. The ZCO does have 15 MILS per rotation vs. the March's 10 MILS. I'd prefer a more crisp turret with 10 MIL per rotation. I'll probably never shoot out to 15 MILS 😅.

Who's going to be the first to come out with an illuminated turret for hunters. Seriously. I've 2x had to use my cell phone to light up the turret in the blind to dial. Surprised none of these alpha scope makers have come up with a solution.