• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

MARCH 2.5-25 X 52 SCOPE

Tucker65

Up for sale is my March 2.5-25 x 52 scope, model #D25V52TM with an MTR-2 Reticle. Scope is 1/4 MOA adjustments and second focal plane. I had this on one of my lightweight hunting rifles and have decided to go a different route with that rifle so this will be no longer needed. Scope is in excellent condition with just a few cosmetic blemishes from normal wear. It was mounted in Talley rings and you can faintly see wear it sat in the rings but there is no marks or gouges from the rings. I have the original box, paper work, and a front objective flip cover along with covers that just slip on both ends to protect the glass. $1950 shipped.

EY5hKDfl.jpg
XrMMtOgl.jpg
MRQQ3Ubl.jpg
Vryl81fl.jpg

Last edited:
Trades? Ive got a schmidt PMii 5-25x56 h59 id be willing to trade if you can add a couple bux. I need a light weight scope for a hunting rig in the works.

Thanks for the offer but the only trades I might be interested in is a pair of 15x56 Swarovski binos or a Manners EH1 for a Remington 700 long action.

Reactions: EAV
Is March in the US now shut down? Wasn't able to find where to buy one when I was looking a few months ago. Everything was sold out.