Many thanks to Doug at Camerland

Tbugman

Just spoke to Doug as I was in the market to buy a new scope for my 85 yr old Father. He has a 260 Rem that he hunts with in VT and the scope has gone bad. Went over many options and ended up buying the GS3 Steiner 2-10 x 42 on sale for $599 (regularly $800+). It's an SFP which Dad prefers, and he will not be dialing up adjustments as 99% of his shots will be in the 80-150yrd range. He shoots 200yrds at the range, but that's probably his limit.
I really appreciate the time he took to review each of my selections and gave me an honest appraisal of what scope he thought would be the best fit, within my price range (under $700). If you are in need of a new scope and have questions as to what to choose (and there are sooo many choices now) I absolutely recommend you talk to Doug. He'll give you the straight scoop and possibly a great deal as well. My highest recommendation!!

I order from Doug when I can, I don't want to leave out the other guy that answers the phone. His name slips my mind but he's a good dude as well.

Recent Posts