• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Many Items for Sale

jgraham01

Have long list of items for sale.

Interarms Mark X Parts:
Walnut rifle stock from a 300WM rifle in very good shape, but has the usual dings and scratches, but not bad. Rear sight with screws and front sight ramp with screws. All for $150

Marlin 1895 Parts:
Removed from a new 1895GBL 45-50 rifle that I customized. Two-piece firing pin and spring, red plastic cartridge follower, complete front sight with screws, hood and sight insert, complete rear sight with elevator, ejector and found a new aluminum 450 Marlin cartridge follower in my stuff. All for $50

Remington 700 Parts:
New Remington 700 SA factory camo stock from a varmint rifle. New Remington 700 ADL plastic trigger guard for the above stock. New Remington 700 X-Mark Pro trigger. Used Weaver two-piece front and rear bases and 1-inch medium rings. All for $80

Sights and Sight Parts:
Used Axtell model of the Sharps 1874/75/77 mid-range tang sight. Detent was damaged and was professionally welded up. The detent will need to be cut again. Comes with mounting screws. $185
New Axtell model of the Rolling Block #1 and #5/Hepburn #3 mid-range tang sight. Blue is great and the detent has not been cut. Comes with mounting screws. $230
Used Axtell model of the Sharps globe sight with 3/8-inch dovetail. The Axtell logo was filed off when it was originally installed. $65
Used Winchester eyecup and backing for a tang sight with 10x36 thread. $25
Used Axtell Sharps sight pivot screw. $8
Used Sight filler for 3/8 dovetail. $8

Miscellaneous:
New Winchester stretch sling. $15
Excellent Condition Rubber Hogue Monogrip, complete, for S&W N frame revolver. $15
Ruger Service Six rear sight, without screw, pin or spring, and pin on front sight. $20

Caldwell Shooting Bench:
Like new Caldwell Stable Table Shooting Bench with Stable Table Carry Bag. Used once and then stored. $150 (For sale near Arlington, Virginia only, as it is very heavy to ship)

I accept all checks and USPS Money Orders. (No PayPal). Contact me with questions. Thanks for looking.

Jerry

Last edited: