• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

many guns for sale. preliminary list

Riflehunter1776

I'm reluctantly narrowing down my collection. I have things I just have not shot in years and honestly, I don't need so much stuff.

These are my personal collection, some of which I had custom built, some which were the pick of the litter from things that came in when I worked at various gun stores. Now, it will take a lot of time to take multiple pics and go through records to see what I have in everything, so until I can do all that for each one (which I will be doing as I list them on gunbroker over the next couple days), I'll throw out this preliminary list to see if there is any interest here. If you are interested, I can do pics and a price for that particular gun right away ........ but please, for tire kickers, none of these items will be "wow! this guy is clueless, he's giving these away!" They will be reasonably retail priced for nice items and possibly open to some negotiation. So feel free to ask if you see something you would be truly interested in buying. All FFL laws apply.

win 70 ss 325wsm high grade walnut
22lr kimber of oregon m82
ruger 77 lightweight 223; v. nice walnut stock
6.5-06 heavy bbl built on german m98 action, exhibition grade curly walnut
CZ 452fs mannlichter 22mag; stock with nice fiddleback
rem 673 350 rem mag SOLD
7x57 custom small ring german m98 mirror blue with high grade english walnut stock
nice, very accurate swedish action custom varmint contour 6.5x55
cz ringneck 12 ga very nice wood

more to come

Last edited:
to answer the kimber questions, it's an 82 classic, 5 digit sn with B suffix.
I'll take some pics for everyone tomorrow, thanks

Last edited:
for the kimber, $1000 plus shipping. very, very clean rifle. price is for gun only, no scope or rings - they would be available or sold separately. I do have the original box. Shipping would have to be calculated based on zip.
IMG_0001 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0002 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0003 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0004 - Copy.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0003 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0003 - Copy.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
cz ringneck. 695 plus shipping to your ffl.

a few small nicks, but the wood has terrific grain.
IMG_0005 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0006 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0007 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0009 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0008 - Copy.JPG

I know what I paid for these, and it was often at dealer cost - which most people pay more than. I don't really keep up with trends when it comes to gun values anymore, so if I'm way off with any of my asking prices and you can prove it to me, I'll consider offers. But these are nice guns, used lightly and put away clean; and I have data on how they shoot and what they shoot best, which I will provide to any buyers. They are not questionable rack guns or beaters.

7x57. built on a 98az small ring german action. High polish blued, very expensive english walnut stock which I had professionally shaped and bedded. Barrel is either a douglas or shilen (I've had it for 13 years and forget which was put on this particular rifle, so I don't want to make a definitive statement) but it shoots very well. I have about 1500+++ into this rifle, but will sell it for 1150 minus the scope (will sell separately if interested) shipping charge will be actual cost to your ffl.

To build an equivalent rifle like this in 2018, you would spend MUCH more.

IMG_0015.JPG

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

IMG_0010 (1).JPG

IMG_0011 (1).JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

Last edited:
Sent you a pm on the 10/22
sorry for the delay.

385.00 plus shipping. leupold base& 1 mag included. NO SCOPE OR RINGS.
aftermarket target trigger, aftermarket laminate stock, green mtn barrel (target re-crowned). extremely accurate - small ragged hole groups @50 yds.

IMG_0001 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0002 - Copy.JPG

Last edited:
vintage colt sporter. I believe my terminology is correct when I call it a green label, SPII. From what internet records I can find (and I'd never trust the internet, so do your own research), the sn is dated to the early 80's. The lower receiver is marked HBAR, but that barrel had been removed by the time I bought it; I replaced it with a standard A2 configuration barrel from psa. CHECK LOCAL LAWS regarding AR's if you live in a communist state. will only sell where legal.
$1100 plus shipping.
IMG_0002 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0004 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0005 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0006 - Copy.JPG