• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Manson 6.5 PRC Reamer used to cut only one chamber.

DJ Fergus

Price dropped.
6.5 PRC Reamer Dave Manson. Used to cut only one chamber. Floating pilot head. SAAMI spec. .088 Freebore.
$145 shipped to the lower 48 only.

Paypal Friends & family or add 3%.
USPS Money order Accepted.

Last edited:
Price dropped.
6.5 PRC Reamer Dave Manson. Used to cut only one chamber. Floating pilot head. SAAMI spec. .088 Freebore.
$145 shipped to the lower 48 only.

Paypal Friends & family or add 3%.
USPS Money order Accepted.
Do you have go/no go gauges?

Sorry, I don't have them. I used the cases I was going to use to have it head spaced by.

Do you have a reamer spec sheet?
Sorry I don't. It sold and I'm shipping it out tomorrow morning. It is the latest saami spec revision. .188 freebore and whatever the saami neck is. If you do buy a 6.5 prc reamer, be careful with ptg. No matter what you ask them for or what they tell you that you are going to get, it may be a totally different animal from what you thought you were getting.

Sorry I don't. It sold and I'm shipping it out tomorrow morning. It is the latest saami spec revision. .188 freebore and whatever the saami neck is. If you do buy a 6.5 prc reamer, be careful with ptg. No matter what you ask them for or what they tell you that you are going to get, it may be a totally different animal from what you thought you were getting.
I will prolly use JGS for a reamer. They haven't failed me yet. Manson makes a great reamer ss you know. No PTG for me. I have had the same experience as you.